Make upcoming events show events of *today*?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Make upcoming events show events of *today*?

Postby JustSomeVMUser » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 pm

I've got a desktop calendar showing 'upcoming events'. I attach a snippet from that calendar. That setup works well, until midnight. At midnight, events for tomorrow - well, for what has just become today - drop off the calendar. Yet, I still have to do those things! So, I don't want them to drop off. I've rummaged around in VueMinder's plethora of options but not found anything relevant. So, please help. Thanks.

VueMinder Pro 2019.05.
Attachments
snippet.PNG
Snippet
snippet.PNG (11.11 KiB) Viewed 321 times
JustSomeVMUser

Re: Make upcoming events show events of *today*?

Postby VueSoft » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Thank you for the feedback. The Upcoming Events area of the Desktop Calendar should show all the events for the current day which haven't reached their ending time yet. I haven't been able to duplicate the problem you're seeing. This is what I see:

The only explanation I can think of is if you create events that have both a beginning and ending time of midnight. Since the list is filtered to only show events that end in the future, anything that starts and ends at midnight and has a duration of 0 seconds would disappear from the list at midnight.

It's also possible your Windows clock is set 1 day ahead of the current date. I can't think of any other explanation. Sorry.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support