Multiple Google Calendars in Vueminder Ultimate

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Multiple Google Calendars in Vueminder Ultimate

Postby unitedtherapy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:58 pm

When I go to sync to Google calendar multiple Google Calendars in Vueminder Ultimate appear instead of just United Therapy's Calendar and unitedtherapy1@gmail.com which are the only two google calendars I will be using.
So how do I delete all of the other calendars except for the two that are listed above that I will be using?
Because it gets very confusing with all the other calendars listed say I want to re-sync Google to Vueminder Ultimate.
Attachments
Multiple Google Calendars in Vueminder Ultimate when you go sync to google calendar in vueminder ultimate.PNG
Multiple Google Calendars in Vueminder Ultimate when you go sync to google calendar in vueminder ultimate.PNG (26.48 KiB) Viewed 440 times
unitedtherapy

Re: Multiple Google Calendars in Vueminder Ultimate

Postby VueSoft » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:38 pm

It appears you have multiple calendars (some with the same names) defined in your Google account. VueMinder is (correctly) listing all the available calendars that are in your account.

If you want to delete the calendars that you don't use, this can be done via the Google Calendar Settings page. Select the calendar(s) that you want to remove, scroll down to the bottom of the page on the right, and click the "Delete" button. Just be careful you don't delete a calendar that is synced with VueMinder or that has events you don't want to lose. This might be tricky because some of your calendars have the same names. Good luck!
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support