Share Menu Commands
How to get here...
- Click the "Share" menu label at the top of the main window.
- Press Alt+S.
Why upgrade to Pro?
The Pro version greatly improves calendar sharing by adding the following commands to the Share menu:
- Share to Local Network - Share a calendar over your local network, allowing others to view or modify events.
- Outlook Sync - Configure a calendar to sync with Outlook.
- Google Calendar Sync - Configure a calendar to 2-way sync with Google Calendar.
- Publish - Publish a calendar as an iCalendar file to your local network or the web.
- Send Via Email - Send the selected event(s) or calendar to others via email.
The Share menu provides commands for subscribing and synchronizing calendars.
- This command will display the Subscribe tab of the Calendar Properties window for the currently active calendar, where subscription settings can be viewed or defined.
- The keyboard shortcut for accessing the Subscribe to Calendar window is F7.
- This command is visible only when a calendar is selected in the Calendar List that can be synced. It will sync the selected calendar.
- During the Sync operation, the status bar will update to show the current status. After the Sync operation completes, the status bar will indicate "Ready".
- The keyboard shortcut for syncing the current calendar is F5.
- This command will synchronize all calendars that are subscribed or synced with Google Calendar.
- This is equivalent to performing a Sync command on each calendar, except it is done as one operation.
- During the operation, the status bar will update to show the current status. After the Sync operation completes, the status bar will indicate "Ready".
- The keyboard shortcut for syncing all calendars is Ctrl+F5.
Have a Question?
Copyright © 2008-2011 VueSoft LLC. All rights reserved. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft SQL Server are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Google Calendar is a trademark of Google Inc. This documentation is subject to change without notice.