How to get here...
Why upgrade to Pro?
The Pro version adds the following commands to the Options menu:
- Sharing - For configuring how data is shared over a local network.
- Appearance - For changing how the program looks via appearance themes, as well as changing other appearance settings, such as date colors.
- Email Settings - For configuring your email settings, used when sending email reminders and meeting requests.
- SMS/Voice - For configuring the settings for SMS and/or voice phone reminders.
The Options menu provides commands for modifying the various VueMinder options.
Options Menu Commands
- This shows the Program options, allowing you to specify VueMinder program options, such as automatic update checking, data location, password protection, global hotkeys, and Google Calendar login information.
- This shows the Calendar options, allowing you to specify work day options, the first day of the week, week numbering, and the date/time format.
- This shows the Reminder options, allowing you to specify the behavior of reminders, such as whether dismissing a reminder should mark an event as being completed and whether reminders should be processed for completed items.
- The columns shown in the popup reminder window can also be modified.
- This shows the Proxy Settings, allowing you to specify proxy server settings.
- These settings are needed only if you connect to the internet through a proxy server. If you're not sure what this means, then you probably aren't using a proxy server.
Have a Question?
Copyright © 2008-2011 VueSoft LLC. All rights reserved. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft SQL Server are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Google Calendar is a trademark of Google Inc. This documentation is subject to change without notice.