How to get here...
- Click the Work Day command on the
- Right-click the task
tray icon and select the Work Day command from the
- Click the Work Day tab in the
Options window after it
has been displayed by using one of the other commands in
the Options menu.
The Work Day tab of the Options
Window enables definition on your work schedule. Days and
times that are outside working hours will be shaded gray in the
and Timeline Views.
- Each day of the week can have its own work schedule specified
independently of other days.
- The work day options will affect the display of the
and Timeline Views, which shade
working hours differently than non-working hours. It will
also affect the Daily and Timeline
- If a day is usually a work day, check the Work Day box. This will
enable the work starting and ending times to be specified.
- The start and end times are the times that you normally start and end working on the associated day.
- You can type in any start/end time or select one from a drop-down list.