Configuration Wizard - Welcome
- Adding data from other sources
- Configuring settings and options
- Working with menus and toolbars
- Viewing calendar data
- Viewing reminders
- Configuring reminders
- Working with calendar data
- Working with contact data
- Linking items and attaching files
- Searching for data
- Transferring and backing up data
- Exporting and publishing data
How to get here...
- The Configuration Wizard will automatically run the
first time VueMinder is installed.
- Click the "Configuration Wizard" command on the
The first time VueMinder is started (or after
upgrading from the Lite version), a Configuration Wizard will run. This wizard helps guide you through setting up VueMinder for
- The first screen, shown below, is simply a welcome
message explaining what the Wizard does.
- You can close the wizard by clicking the Finish button.
It will not run again unless commanded from the
- To advance to the next screen, click the Next button.
To return to a previous screen, click the Back button.
- All the settings that can be entered through the wizard
can also be found in various locations of VueMinder, such as
the Options window and the