When VueMinder is first installed, a trial period
begins. VueMinder will be fully functional for the duration of
the trial period. A window will be displayed when starting VueMinder until
a license is purchased. On this window, you can continue loading
the trial version by clicking the Continue button, or purchase a
license by clicking the Buy Now button.
- In the middle of the window, your current trial day will
- To purchase a license, click the "Buy Now" button,
click here. This
will take you to a secure order form. Immediately after ordering, you'll
receive a link to install a registered license. This will
install on top of the trial version, preserving all current data.
- If your trial period has not expired, you may
- The software will be fully functional until the
trial period has expired, which will cause the Continue
button to become disabled.
- After the trial expires, the Continue button will be replaced with
an "Extend Trial" button, which can be used to request an
extension to your trial period, in case you need more than
time or were unable to fully evaluate the software before
- You can click the Quit button to exit VueMinder.