How to get here...
- Click the "Options" menu label at the top of the
- Right-click the VueMinder icon in the
task tray and select
the Options submenu from the popup menu.
- Press Alt+O while the main window is active.
The Options menu provides commands for modifying the various
VueMinder options, including email and text
Options Menu Commands
- This shows the
Program options, enabling you to specify VueMinder program options, such as automatic
update checking, data location, password protection, global hotkeys, and
Google Calendar login information.
- This shows the Work Day
options, enabling you to specify the days of the week that you work. Dates and times outside the specified work days will be shaded gray in the
- This shows the Calendar
options, enabling you to specify work day options,
the first day of the week, week numbering, the date/time
format, and secondary time zone settings.
- This shows the Sharing
options, enabling you to specify the
Server name for local calendar sharing, and configure
various calendar sharing settings.
- This shows the Reminder
options, enabling you to specify the behavior of reminders,
such as whether dismissing a reminder should mark an event
or task as being completed and whether reminders should be
processed for completed items. The columns shown in the
popup reminder window
can also be modified.
- This shows the Appearance
options, enabling you to select a different appearance theme
for VueMinder and control how dates are colored.
- This shows the Proxy Settings, enabling you to specify proxy server settings.
- These settings are needed only if you connect to the internet through a proxy server.
If you're not sure what this means, then you probably aren't
using a proxy server.
- This shows the Email Settings,
where settings required for sending email reminders, meeting
requests, and meeting responses can be specified.
- This shows the SMS/Voice Settings, where settings required
for sending SMS and/or voice phone reminders can be