How to get here...
- Click the "Help" menu label at the top of the
- Press Alt+H.
The Help menu provides quick access to this help
documentation, the ability to check for updates or send
feedback, and links to the VueMinder website and forums.
There are two versions of the help menu, depending on whether
VueMinder has been registered.
Before registering, the following commands are available:
After registering, the "Buy VueMinder" command is replaced
with "About VueMinder". Also, the "Buy
VueMinder USB" command
enables licensed Pro or Ultimate users to receive a 50% discount on the
Help Menu Commands
VueMinder Pro/Ultimate Help
- Launches a browser window to display this help
- The keyboard shortcut is F1.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This will open the VueMinder website,
- The VueMinder website provides many resources
to help you get the most out of VueMinder,
including community forums, blog articles, announcements,
- This will open the
VueMinder blog in a web browser.
- The blog is your source for the latest how-to articles
- This will open the VueMinder
forums, enabling you to interact
directly with the VueMinder development team and user community.
Send Feedback or Bug Report
- This will launch your default email client with a template that enables you to either send a bug report or provide feedback regarding
- If you are submitting a bug report, please include some
basic information about what you're seeing, so our support
staff can better assist you.
- You will receive a response within 24 hours, and
sometimes much sooner.
Check for Updates
- This will open the
VueMinder Updater window, which will check if you're
using the latest version.
- If updates are available, a summary of recent changes
will be displayed and you can choose to update VueMinder to
the latest version. Version updates can include minor
releases with bug corrections, or major releases with new
- If you choose to update, the
will download the latest version, close VueMinder, and
initiate installation of the update.
Buy VueMinder Ultimate
- This command is shown in the Pro version.
- After registering, if you choose to upgrade to the
Ultimate version you can use this command to receive up
to a 50% discount.
- The Ultimate version adds a number of features,
including the ability to define custom data fields and
share tasks, notes, and contacts over a local network. A
more detailed comparison can be found
Buy VueMinder Pro
- This command is shown in the unregistered Pro version.
- Clicking this command will display the
window, where the program can be purchased.
Buy VueMinder USB
- This command can be used to purchase the USB
version, which can be used in confunction with the
regular version to provide access to your data when
you're away from your main computer.
- You can run the USB version on any Windows computer
from a USB stick, without needing to install the
software. All data is stored in the location where the
USB version runs.
- When this command is clicked after the regular Pro or
Ultimate version has been
registered, it will provide a 50% discount on the USB version.