Problem with themes

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Problem with themes

Postby tacchan23 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:07 am

Hello,
I just installed the 10.0.0 version and I have some problem with the midnight theme (and also other themes with background different than white).
The Details Pane, the Timeline and Task tab always show a white background instead of black.
Is this normal or can be fixed somehow?

Also I'd like to know if there are any user themes available to download.

Thanks!
tacchan23

Re: Problem with themes

Postby VueSoft » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi tacchan23, welcome to the forums.

The Details Pane doesn't use the appearance theme. I'm planning to improve the Details Pane to support customizable styles/colors and will post a reply when this is finished.

The Timeline View will be improved to have a black background when the Midnight theme is selected. I'll fix that in the next version. Note, when overlay mode is disabled (via the settings button in the upper-right corner), the Timeline View will continue to use the background colors of the visible calendars instead of black.

Unfortunately, the only themes that are currently available are the ones installed with VueMinder. If you'd like to customize your own theme and share it with the VueMinder community, I'd welcome the contribution. You can create or customize themes using the "Customize Appearance Theme" command on the Tools menu. The page linked below provides an introduction to this tool.
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... theme.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby tacchan23 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 am

Thanks for the reply!
When the Details Pane, the Timeline and Task tab will be "improved" to support themes I will for sure make some adjustments (to my taste at least) to the midnight theme and share it here!
tacchan23

Postby VueSoft » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:21 pm

The Details Pane doesn't use the appearance theme. I'm planning to improve the Details Pane to support customizable styles/colors and will post a reply when this is finished.

Version 2017.00 adds the ability to customize the colors used in the Details Pane. See the page linked below for more details:
http://vueminder.com/blog/post/whats-ne ... ce-options
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support