in month view a container refered to generc month

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

in month view a container refered to generc month

Postby simona70 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:33 am

Hello, I don't know it this request would make sense but...

I use month view at full screen with 3 week selected. I like it. Anymore I have some things to do thai I refer gerically to month and I do not define hour od a precise day. So I think it shoud be util have a box added to end or start of moth where put "items" refered to month.
Simona Pisano

Re: in month view a container refered to generc month

Postby VueSoft » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Hi simona, thank you for the suggestion. VueMinder doesn't support the concept of events that have no associated start/end date. You can do this with tasks, but not events.

If you have events that need to occur at some point during the month, but you're not exactly sure when, maybe those should be tasks instead of events.

You could also create a special event calendar for those types of events. When you define one of those events, set the start date to the beginning or end of the month (whichever you prefer). Also color-code the calendar so those events will be displayed differently than other events. When you're ready to set a firm date on an event, right-click and select the calendar from the "Assign to Calendar" menu. The event can be moved to the correct date by dragging-and-dropping.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions