Option to see events for "This Week"

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Option to see events for "This Week"

Postby justine5400 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Please consider adding a Date Range to the Events View that allows us to quickly see all events for "This Week", all events during the current week including past dates. Say I have my week set to be Sun - Sat and today is Thursday 1/7/16; when I click This Week, I will see all events scheduled for 1/3 - 1/9.

I know we can search by a specific date range, but this option would be great and quicker; if it isn't too much trouble on your end. This is not a deal breaker, we love your product and will definitely continue to use it without this option; just a suggestion.

Kind regards - Justine
justine5400

Re: Option to see events for "This Week"

Postby VueSoft » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi Justine, welcome to the forums and thanks for the suggestion. I've added this to my to-do list and I'll post a reply when it's completed.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby VueSoft » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Hi Justine, version 2016.03 adds a "This week" option to the date range drop-down lists found on the Print window, Search window, and the Events/Tasks/Notes tabs.

To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.

Thanks again for the suggestion. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby justine5400 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:03 am

That is awesome! We love it. Thank you for providing a great product and for your exceptional customer service. Have a good one!
Justine
justine5400

Return to Suggestions