Request: Revert Show Only this Calendar

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Request: Revert Show Only this Calendar

Postby allenk23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Hi Dan,

Sorry if this has already been requested -- didn't see it. I love the Show Only this Calendar feature. Very useful. In my case, I have 13 Calendars in VueMinder set within 4 Groups. When I right-click on a given calendar and select Show Only this Calendar, I get exactly what I would expect -- Events only for that Calendar (I usually use the Month view). But when finished isolating that single calendar, I now have to go back and click on the checkboxes to view all remaining 12 calendars. Not ideal.

It would be great to have a way to revert back to the previously selected calendars. Perhaps make it a toggle or add a 2nd command something like Reset Previous Calendar View or even a Show All Calendars command. Let me know if I missed a way to do this.

Thanks again for the continued great work!

Allen
allenk23

Re: Request: Revert Show Only this Calendar

Postby VueSoft » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi Allen, thank you for the feedback. After using the "Show Only this Calendar" command, you should see an X button below the calendar list with a label indicating that a certain number of calendars have been filtered. Click the X button to remove the filter. All the calendars will become visible again.

There's also a keyboard shortcut to show all calendars. Press Ctrl+Shift+S.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Request: Revert Show Only this Calendar

Postby allenk23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi Dan. Thanks. I never really noticed that. Works great. Thanks again!

Allen
allenk23

Return to Suggestions