contact list

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

contact list

Postby laavista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:07 pm

I have VueMinder Ultimate (and love it). I recently added all our contact info.

Can the 'list' view of the contacts be in larger font? It's hard to read. (I could not find any way to do this).

Thanks
laavista

Re: contact list

Postby VueSoft » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi laavista, I've created an appearance theme with a larger font for the Contact List.
Larger Font in Contact List.zip

To use this appearance theme, extract the zip file to the folder where VueMinder was installed (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\VueSoft\VueMinder). Open the Appearance Options and select the "Larger Font in Contact List" theme file. Click OK. You should see the font is now larger.

If the font is still not large enough, you can customize the appearance theme using the "Customize Appearance Theme" command on the Tools menu. Hover the mouse over a cell in the Contact List and press 1 to access its user interface settings. The font size is currently 11 and can be selected near the middle of the setting window. Save the theme, overwriting the previous one.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby laavista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm

I am in awe of this software program and the outstanding customer service. I do a lot of programming, and the capabilities of VueMinder is unbelievable.

Thank you so much.
laavista

Re: contact list: font size

Postby Knucklebones » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:18 am

Thank you so much for providing this fix. It's wonderful to be able to scan my contacts without being made to feel my age by having to press my nose up against the screen! I''ve just purchased the Pro version and the teeny Contacts font size had been my only reservation... But just a couple of minutes' browsing in this very useful forum and my little problem's already fixed! Superb.
Knucklebones

Postby VueSoft » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi Knucklebones, welcome to the forums and thank you for your purchase. I'm going to improve the Contact List to include an option for increasing the font size, in case other people find the font is too small and aren't aware of the support forum.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby VueSoft » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:39 am

The Contact List has been improved in version 2017.02 to include an option for changing the font size. The size can be adjusted between 8pt and 16pt. The default font size has been updated to 11pt.

This improvement is described in more detail here:
http://www.vueminder.com/blog/post/what ... ize-option

To update, click the "Help -> Check for Updates" menu command.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support