Popup Reminder Window Columns

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Popup Reminder Window Columns

Postby dave-user » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 am

Hi Dan,

Having used VueMinder in earnest for a couple of months, I have a few suggestions for improving the usability of the popup Reminder window:

• It would be nice if the user could choose which columns appear on the display. For example, I would like to display only the 'Title' and 'Start Time' columns, not the 'Calendar' and 'Due In' columns.
  • It would be better if the 'Dismiss' button always appeared in the same position, rather than moving to the right when there is only one event displayed.
  • The bottom half of the Reminder window (with all the control buttons) seems too large in comparison to the list of events (which is the important information), especially when there are only a few events displayed.

Regards, Dave
dave-user

Re: Popup Reminder Window Columns

Postby VueSoft » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 am

Hi Dave, thank you for the suggestions. I'll work on improving the popup reminder window for the next version and will let you know when an update is available.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Popup Reminder Window Columns

Postby VueSoft » Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am

Hi Dave, I've completed these updates for the next version (8.2.0). If you'd like an early look, a beta version of 8.2.0 can be downloaded here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=518
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions