Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Re: Timesheet

Postby BillB » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 am

That's fantastic, just what I was hoping for. I like the fact that the total is the total of all selected entries, not just those listed/filtered. It is very easy to set up a filter then hit Ctrl+A to select all and see the total at the bottom of the page.

One slight issue: if consecutive entries are selected (eg Shift+click top and bottom), they have a black rectangle around them. If non-consecutive entries are selected (eg Ctrl+ click every other entry), the black outline disappears and it is not visually clear which items are selected. Anything you can do to help?

Another minor point: if a column filter is changed (eg Title changed from "this job" to "that job"), the total events/duration does not change. Perhaps it should just disappear, as it does if particular calendars are selected/unselected. Less scope for errors that way.

Nonetheless, a wonderful feature - many thanks, Dan.

Re: Timesheet

Postby VueSoft » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi Bill, thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can improve the list to make it easier to see which events are selected. I think it might be possible to show the selection indicator (the > symbol) for all currently selected rows and not the one most recently clicked.

I've improved the refreshing of the status bar to exclude rows that have been filtered out after being previously selected. This will be in the next version.

Thanks for the suggestions, and please let me know if you find anything else you'd like improved.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions