Incredimail

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Incredimail

Postby ade1 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:17 am

:arrow: How about an incredimail sync button option to go with google and outlook
ade1

Re: Incredimail

Postby VueSoft » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi ade1, I wasn't aware Incredimail had a calendar component. Can you provide more detail? Is this an add-on or something extra you installed?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby ade1 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am

Hi.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. No, Incredimail doesn't have a calendar function, I meant that when receiving an appointment by email it maybe a nice idea to be able to receive it via vue calendar.
ade1

Postby VueSoft » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. If the meeting request has an ICS attachment, you can open it in VueMinder and it will be processed as a meeting request.

Some email programs don't generate the ICS attachment when creating a new meeting request (boooo!), so then there's no way for VueMinder to be able to process it. I'd recommend asking your collegues to use VueMinder for generating the meeting requests, which will cause the ICS file to be attached and allow you to also open it in VueMinder. :D

VueMinder's meeting request and response capabilities are described in more detail here.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions