Portable Vueminder Pro

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Portable Vueminder Pro

Postby Jaffacaique » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 am

One thing I have noticed after reading through the feedback is people having problems accessing their personal calendars via other software such Google Calendar. However one solution to this would be to create a 'Portable - Lite' version of Vueminder to compliment the full version and act as a viewer, this could have much fewer features and functions due to it being portable but still be able to retain the orignal look, feel and compatibility of the full version. This could be carried around on a memory stick, the calendar data created through the full version of Vueminder could then be imported into the portable version before leaving home or emailed to your work place ahead by yourself or by someone wanting to change your plans for the day.
Jaffacaique

Re: Portable Vueminder Pro

Postby VueSoft » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 am

Hi Jaffacaique, thank you for the suggestion. I have this on my list of features to add in the future. Thanks again, and please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby VueSoft » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 pm

A portable version is now available!

It provides the same features as the Pro version but can run from a USB drive. There's an 80% discount for anyone that has previously purchased the Pro version. Also, for a limited time, if you purchase the Portable version you'll get the Pro version for free. Please click here for more details.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby Jaffacaique » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:15 am

Hi Dan

Many thanks for portable version and also for listening to what your customers actually want from an application. As always, excellent sofware and first class support everytime, It's a shame that other companies can't be the same.

Regards
Jaffacaique :D
Jaffacaique

Return to Suggestions