Menu for calendars in calendar items

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Menu for calendars in calendar items

Postby Lee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:52 am

I set up different calendars in one group (example Maintenance group: under this group i have ranch maintenance, Office maintenance, Home maintenance) I would like to be able to click one of these calendars and see a drop down or pane showing all items listed in this calendar for a certain period (say a 6 month period or year) so I can be sure all areas are accounted for .
If this is possible could you let me know how to do this, or consider adding this option. Thanks , your program and reponse to suggestions is excellent
Thanks Lee
Lee

Re: Menu for calendars in calendar items

Postby Lee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 am

I found out I think I can do that by unchecking all groups except rhe one I want to see in event pane . Is that correct. Thanks again lee
Lee

Postby Lee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 am

I am having a conversation with myself but I still would like to see a way to see a logger period of each calendar in event pane or some pane because the longest period seen after unchecking appears to be one month. thanks again Lee
Lee

Postby VueSoft » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Lee, thanks for the suggestion/question. The next version is going to include a "Year" view, where an entire year will be visible on one screen. I'll post a reply to this thread when the next version is completed.

In the meantime, you can adjust the Month view to display multiple months (containing up to 12 weeks) by clicking the drop-down arrow button on the "Month" toolbar button, and then clicking a different number of weeks to display simultaneously. The Month view also allows up/down scrolling using the scrollbar on the right side.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions