? Re: Home Networking

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

? Re: Home Networking

Postby Karen » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi,
Looks like it's just me. I just downloaded your program to check it out, as my current program does not quite meet my needs. So far I like what I have been able to do. However, I need to know if I would have to purchase three copies of your software to use on the three computers on my home network? I need selected shared calendars, plus individual calendars for each PC all to pop-up reminders on individual PC's. I do not want to publish calendars outside my home network.
Your help would be appreciated. I haven't gotten far enough along to provide any suggestions. If this will work over my home network without breaking the bank, then this just might be the only suitable program for me.

Thanks in advance,
Karen
Karen

Re: ? Re: Home Networking

Postby VueSoft » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello Karen. We've recently relaxed our licensing policy to allow one purchased copy of VueMinder to be used on up to 5 computers. When you purchase a license, you'll receive a link to download the fully registered version, which can be installed on your additional computers and won't require the entering of license keys on those computers.

We also offer a number of options when purchasing (click here for details), including an option where you can get VueMinder free with the purchase of something else (like flowers from FTD or clothes from GAP). In some cases, the cost when using this approach can actually be less than the cost of buying a VueMinder license outright, and there are well over a hundred products to choose from.

Regardless of which purchasing option you choose, buying a single license will allow you to use VueMinder on up to 5 computers, so the 3 computers currently in your home network would be covered and you could install on 2 more, without breaking the bank. I hope that helps!
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: ? Re: Home Networking

Postby VueSoft » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:35 am

The registration dialog in version 3.09.0201 has been updated to clarify that 1 purchased license can be used on up to 5 computers. The license agreement (does anyone actually read those?!) has also been updated.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions