Reminder Template & Linux Support

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Reminder Template & Linux Support

Postby vmu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:48 am

Hi. Thank you for the useful sophisticated program. I've been using it personally for over a year. :)

Every time I set up a reminder, I wish it had fewer steps to get a desktop alert with voice, and with only the [Title] as template, instead of the fixed, annoying "Reminder: [Title], [When]." :?

:idea: I don't see there is a feature to set a default template. So I suggest adding it to the next version.
:idea: Also, it would be much better to have a shortcut to, or an option to set as default, adding an alert with voice to every new event.

:idea: Linux Support: As so many people like VueMinder, surely those who have a Linux OS will appreciate it if they can soon join the fans. :geek: :ugeek: :|
vmu

Re: Reminder Template & Linux Support

Postby VueSoft » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi vmu, if you're using the Pro or Ultimate version, you can change the default reminder settings. This includes the voice template. See the page linked below.
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... ntdefaults

Unfortunately, this feature is not provided in the Lite version...as well as many other extremely useful features that people using the Lite version don't even know about, such as word-wrapping of event titles in the Month view.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding a Linux version. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions