Keep Todays Day in Top Left Corner of Month View Grid

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Keep Todays Day in Top Left Corner of Month View Grid

Postby Majestic12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi there..

I wonder if there is any way to set the month view so that..

When we log into our PC each day the "Month" grid shows todays day in the top left corner of the grid...

So for example..

Todays date is January 28th, when I turn my laptop on the 28th is the first day in the top left corner of the monthly grid, the reason this would be useful is because I always want to see todays day and those that come after. No need to see those days that have passed..

Many thanks..
Majestic12

Re: Keep Todays Day in Top Left Corner of Month View Grid

Postby VueSoft » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi Majestic12, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, there's no mechanism to always have the current date shown in the top-left corner of the Month View, since the Month View is designed to have the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) in the left-most column.

However, you can configure VueMinder to show the current date in the top-row of the Month View when VueMinder starts or when the Today button is clicked. To do this, click the Month settings button in the upper-right corner (looks like a gear) and select a desired number of weeks (such as 4 or 5) from the drop-down instead of the option to show whole months.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Keep Todays Day in Top Left Corner of Month View Grid

Postby Majestic12 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:06 am

Thanks Dan...
Majestic12

Return to Suggestions