Sync with Informant, Iphone Toodledo

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Sync with Informant, Iphone Toodledo

Postby bda157 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 am

I use Informant in my iPhone. To be able to sync with iPhone on Informant is a must for me, if I shall use VueMinder Calendar pro.

I sync the calendar in Informant with Google Calendar. Soon it will be possible to sync VueMinder Calendar with Google Calendar, and that is what I need, but:

For Tasks Informant syncs with Toodledo. So if I shall be able to use Vueminder I need a sync between Toodledo and tasks in Vueminder Calendar.

There are more iPhone programs than Informant which can sync with Toodledo, so many iPhone users would be glad if Vueminder Calendar could sync tasks with Poodledo.
bda157

Re: Sync with Informant, Iphone Toodledo

Postby VueSoft » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for the suggestion regarding synchronization of tasks with Toodledo.

I've added this to the list of future enhancements. Please let me know if you think of any other improvements you'd like. There's a bit of a backlog in implementing new features, but I'm working them off as quickly as possible, as you can probably see from the version history.

I'll post a reply to this thread after Toodledo sync has been implemented. Thanks again!
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby pwt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 am

Any news on syncing Tasks with Toodledo? I am just trying out Calendar Pro and this would be really useful for keeping tasks across PC, phone etc. Very impressed withthe program so far.
Philip
pwt

Postby VueSoft » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi pwt, this is still on my list of features to add. I agree it would be a very useful improvement. I haven't started on it yet, since the last year has been spent on improving the calendar interface and adding various other improvements. I'll try to start working Toodledoo syncing soon, and will let you know when it's ready.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby javardi » Wed May 15, 2013 12:12 pm

I also use Pocket Informant in my iPhone and iPad, and Toodledo to manage my tasks. It would be very useful if Vueminder could synchronize Toodledo tasks. It seems not to be very difficult as many calendar applicantions are able to do that. For Vueminder it means a serious weak point in an otherwise good software.
Thanks,
Javier
javardi

Postby javardi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:57 am

Any news on syncing Tasks with Toodledo? I was dissapointed on seeing nothing about that in the new versión 11.
Thanks,
Javier
javardi

Postby VueSoft » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi Javier, I apologize syncing with Toodledo didn't make it into v11. It's still on the list of planned improvements. I'll let you know when it's available.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby kimkamp22 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 am

I am a new user of VueMinder PRO USB, and add my vote to have a Sync with Toodledo as a key part of this software.

Like the other user, I am using Pocket Informant for my android phone, and am syncing it all through Google Calendar and Google Tasks. Pocket Informant syncs directly with Toodledo, but VueMinder does not.

I have set up a "Subscribe" link to sync (import only) with VueMinder, but it seems to stop syncing - perhaps an issue on Toodledo's end?

Anyway - looking forward to that Toodledo Sync!
kimkamp22

Postby Kynao » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:36 am

+1 for Toodledo
Kynao

Return to Suggestions