My modest wishes.

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

My modest wishes.

Postby Ramiga » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:57 am

Hi Dan

There are several issues:
1. Once deleted custom field with the specified name is not the program allows you to create exactly the same, or select from a previously created with that name. Where can I see information about all user-created fields and if they can be edited?
2. There is still such a request. In the new event is an opportunity to create a field with drop-down options "yes/no/maybe" I would like to be able to configure these drop-down answers. For example, I personally would like to make the names of certain people there that did not include them there every time and choose from the drop-down list.
3. Is it possible that a group which contains more than one calendar events synced to another separate calendar? I also have set up two-way synchronization with other calendars, is there a possibility sinhranizatsii group calendars, one button instead of each individual in the group?

Like while still hoping for a prompt reply. I want to also add that your program inspires me to some positive action.

With Respect Ramiga.
Ramiga

Re: My modest wishes.

Postby VueSoft » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi Ramiga, welcome to the forums and thank you for the suggestions. I'm not sure I understand everything you wrote, so please let me know if I've misunderstood or if my response doesn't answer your questions.

1. Once deleted custom field with the specified name is not the program allows you to create exactly the same, or select from a previously created with that name. Where can I see information about all user-created fields and if they can be edited?

When you open the editor and click the Custom tab, all previously defined custom fields for the type of data being edited (event, task, note, or contact) will be shown. There's currently no mechanism to rename a custom field. I'm planning to add this capability and will post a reply when it's available.

2. There is still such a request. In the new event is an opportunity to create a field with drop-down options "yes/no/maybe" I would like to be able to configure these drop-down answers. For example, I personally would like to make the names of certain people there that did not include them there every time and choose from the drop-down list.

I'll add a "List" field type which can be predefined with allowable values. When entering data for this custom field, one of the predefined values can be selected from a drop-down list. I'll let you know when this improvement is completed.

3. Is it possible that a group which contains more than one calendar events synced to another separate calendar? I also have set up two-way synchronization with other calendars, is there a possibility sinhranizatsii group calendars, one button instead of each individual in the group?

I'm not sure I understand. Each calendar is synced separately and there's no mechanism to include the same events in multiple calendars, other than copying and pasting events from one calendar into another.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions