More functionality for options innote tab section

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

More functionality for options innote tab section

Postby GreatLakes » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi Dan,

I would like the ability in note tab when using mouse right click to have same level of options that are in task and event tabs. Add ability to quick print a note or a selected range of notes. The note tab seems to have more limited ranges than are in event and task list.

Thanks.
GreatLakes

Re: More functionality for options innote tab section

Postby GreatLakes » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi Dan,

I believe I solved the problem of note options. If the notes calendar is not selected, then it is obviously hidden. If you uncheck the notes calendar, the notes still appears on the screen, but the right click options are limited. Once you click the notes section again to make them visible (even though in the list format nothing change) then the full level of options are accessible with the right click.

I was confused because if you have the task list on the screen and uncheck the task calendar, the task are all hidden but the list still stays on the screen. With the task list on the screen you can right click and still see the full list of options, but the notes tab does not work in the same consistent way. I am not sure if this will confuse others, but I got it now.

I wonder if you uncheck calendar box for notes, tasks, events, if the list shouldn't disappear from view, not sure what's better but I get it now.
GreatLakes

Re: More functionality for options innote tab section

Postby VueSoft » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi GreatLakes, thank you for the feedback. I'll make the context menu more consistent when notes are hidden from the calendar, and will post a reply when this improvement is completed.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions