New date selection for viewing and printing

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

New date selection for viewing and printing

Postby GreatLakes » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi Dan,

I would like the ability to have a drop down date choice to pick "all dates before today". This would make it easier to review everything in the past. I realize on the event list choice that I can pick a range of dates so I can choose a range from yesterday all the way to the beginning, if I knew when the beginning date was. It would be easier to have a dedicated choice on drop down of all dates before today.

Additionally today I left a post in technical forum about the drop down date list in the task list not matching event list drop down list. This means that for now I cannot even pick a range of dates before today to print or view. In event list and note list, what is the difference between a range of dates and selected dates? They seem to work the same way. Of course as previously mentioned, selected dates in the task list doesn't allow for selection of a range of dates.

Thanks again for your prompt support.
GreatLakes

Re: New date selection for viewing and printing

Postby VueSoft » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi GreatLakes, I've added the "All dates before today" suggestion to my to-do list and will post a reply when it's completed. I'll also improve the Task List to support a date range option.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: New date selection for viewing and printing

Postby GreatLakes » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Thanks Dan.
GreatLakes

Return to Suggestions