Task Calendar Properties

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Task Calendar Properties

Postby MacMaple » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi,

In the Task Calendar Properties box, it's possible to distinguish Overdue, Upcoming and Completed tasks by color, etc. Is there a way to distinguish current day tasks? If I could have Overdue tasks show in red, current day in yellow, and the rest in green, that would be very helpful.

Regards,
MacMaple
MacMaple

Re: Task Calendar Properties

Postby VueSoft » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 am

Hi MacMaple, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, there's no mechanism to change the color of tasks that are due on the current date. However, you can change the current date background color, which might help grab your attention so you'll see the tasks that are due today.

The current date color can be set in the Appearance Options, accessed via the Options menu. Check the box labeled "Use current date color" and then pick the desired color, like green.

Does that help?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby MacMaple » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:21 am

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the response. I'm actually looking at the Task List, rather than the Calender (if I understand it correctly, your suggestion changes the color for dates in the Calendar). My hope was to highlight items in the Task List by color (I know date is also listed - just trying to make it jump out). Colored text or background would do the job.

Regards,
MacMaple
MacMaple

Postby VueSoft » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 am

Hi MacMaple, thank you for clarifying. I'll consider adding another color option for tasks that are due on the current day.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions