Day of week in Upcoming Events

Have a great idea on how VueMinder could be improved? Post it here!

Day of week in Upcoming Events

Postby rikmar67 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 am

I refer to my Upcoming Events pane the most as I can keep it in a corner of my screen with quick access to what is coming up. However, it would be nice if this pane also included the day of the week rather than just the date (and +x days). It is more useful to know that an event is coming up for Thursday, January 10 rather than +6 days. Thank you.
rikmar67

Re: Day of week in Upcoming Events

Postby VueSoft » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi rikmar67, thank you for the feedback. In the menu of the main VueMinder window, click Options -> Calendar. Change the "Date/time format" field to the version that shows day names and then click OK. The next time the Upcoming Events area refreshes, it will use the specified date format. You can also click the listed days to force a refresh, or exit and restart VueMinder.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby rikmar67 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks Dan. I did make that change earlier but wasn't patient enough to wait for the Upcoming Events pane to refresh, so I changed it back. It looks good now. Thanks again.
rikmar67

Postby VueSoft » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Thank you for the feedback. I've updated the next version so the Upcoming Events will refresh as soon as the date format is changed.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Suggestions