Version 7 is outstanding

This forum is for general discussion about VueSoft or any of its products.

Version 7 is outstanding

Postby gjbth » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Thank you Dan, for all your hard work on the latest release version 7+. It is truly outstanding.
I have come to depend on Vueminder as part of my business and I really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks again

gjbth
gjbth

Re: Version 7 is outstanding

Postby VueSoft » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

More changes are in work to make this software even better. In the short-term, improvements are being made to the Week view to restore the ability of viewing days side-by-side in columns. The Month view will have an option added for viewing and navigating between whole months. An "undo" feature is also being added, so changes to events or accidental deletions can be undone. These improvements will be in the next version, 7.1.0. The help documentation is also receiving a long overdue update.

Many additional improvements will be coming this summer and fall, including additional view types in the Desktop Calendar, multi-language support, and the ability to generate calendars to websites as HTML - using the same colors and additional information presented in the desktop version of VueMinder Calendar. Mobile versions are also being considered, although I can't estimate the time frame when those would be available.

The future looks bright, and I'm thrilled more and more people are discovering VueMinder Calendar. :D
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby daheeper » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Thank you Dan, for all your hard work on the latest release version 7+. It is truly outstanding.
I have come to depend on Vueminder as part of my business and I really appreciate your efforts.

Agreed!
I don't know how these guys do it. They must be reading my mind.

I don't have a business,I'm just a guy that wants a an easy to use calendar program. Vueminder is it. That speaks to how well this program is crafted. It can handle a business and still be intuitive enough for Grandma to use. I swear its like these guys are reading my mind.

I've tried just about every calendar program out there. I finally landed on WinDates years ago. It looked like a calendar-most of the calendar programs of that era couldn't even manage that task. WinDates aged and finally died, so I went a-lookin' for a new calendar program. After perusing every calendar program I finally stumbled onto VueMinder. That's the winner! WInDates for the 21st century. It is easy to use and just feels right.

Its nice knowing there are some very powerful features beneath the surface-if I start a business VueMinder would still be my calendar program. Hummm.. Maybe the should do a business and personal calendar.
daheeper

Postby ronnie1958 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 am

This is the best Calendar i have ever used well done.
ronnie1958

Postby VMUser » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Last edited by VMUser on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
VMUser

Postby nikkil » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Correct me I'f I'm wrong, Is version 7 already outdated? I checked the site and their is Version 10 already out.

http://www.vueminder.com/index.php?mact ... eturnid=61
nikkil

Postby VueSoft » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Yes, as of today the latest version is 10.1. This thread was originally created in 2010 - when version 7 was the latest. VueMinder continues to be refined and improved with each version.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to General Discussion