THANK YOU for massively improving performance!

This forum is for general discussion about VueSoft or any of its products.

THANK YOU for massively improving performance!

Postby vongoh » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Ive been using VM for a few years now, and the lag when trying to enter the dialogue box for a date to make entries was almost intolerable -- double clicking on a date, the wait for the box to pop up (particularly the first date clicked on after the program opened) approached 10 seconds for the first date clicked, and 3 to 4 seconds for each subsequent date.

I just upgraded to the latest version of VueMinder lite - opened the program - double clicked on a date to make an entry .. and the dialogue box popped up in less than 2 seconds! Dates double clicked after the first one are now almost instantaneous!

This was the one feature about the program that was so bad I only endured it because all of the other features were exactly what i was looking for in a local Windows calendar app. Thank you so much for fixing this annoying issue that I have been living with almost every single day, all day for literally years lol!

It also makes me about 100x more likely to pay for an upgrade when I find the need, so there is that ..
vongoh

Re: THANK YOU for massively improving performance!

Postby VueSoft » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:07 pm

You're welcome! :D
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to General Discussion