Recurring events

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Recurring events

Postby Boopsie200 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm

I use a lot of recurring events. When I hover the mouse over--for example--a July 20 bill payment, the info balloon shows that the reminder will be on June 13. I did a test event and the reminder does pop up on the correct date for the recurrence, but I'm wondering if there's a way to make the balloons show the correct date for the reminder.

:P I really like VueMinder! I tried out several calendars after my MS Works calendar became unusable for a second time and I was tired of all the reinstalling and redoing. You've got a winner here.
Boopsie200

Re: Recurring events

Postby VueSoft » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Thank you for letting me know about the problem. This has been corrected for the next release. The balloon tooltips will show the correct reminder time for recurring events.

We're also working on adding the reminder time to the Event List, which will include this same correction.

Thanks again. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying VueMinder. If you find any other problems, think of improvements you would like, or have any questions, please let me know. We're very responsive to user feedback!
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Recurring events

Postby VueSoft » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Tooltips for recurring event reminders have been corrected in version 5.0.0, which was released today. Thanks again for letting me know about the problem, and please post if you find anything else.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support