background picture

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

background picture

Postby EGoode » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 pm

How can I add a background picture, as you have on your home page with the ocean and bridge?

http://www.vuesoftsite.com/home.html

Erin :?
EGoode

Re: background picture

Postby VueSoft » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

That's actually not a calendar background picture, but a picture within an example popup reminder. You can set different pictures to appear for different reminders. To do this, assign the "Show a popup reminder" action to an event, and then browse for the picture you'd like to display. More information can be found in the help documentation, here.

Are you looking for a way to set the actual day/week/month calendar background picture? This isn't currently a feature, but it might be something we can add.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby EGoode » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Thanks for your reply. I really love your software & it's exactly what I've been looking for a while for my crazy schedule.
Being able to set an actual day/week/month calendar background picture would be nice at some point.
EGoode

Postby VueSoft » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll add this to the list of features to investigate for future incorporation. I think it should be possible, but will require some changes to the way the software draws the calendar.

If you think of any other improvements you'd like, please let me know. Thanks!
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support