synchronization

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

synchronization

Postby OscarEramirezZ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, I have 2 computers, I use dropbox to save my files, I buy VUE Ultimate and VUE USB to synchronize both computers, on computer 1 entry information with the VUE Ultimate application and VUE USB transfer files to Dropbox, opening the VUE USB file on the computer 2 actually reads what saved on the computer 1, when I try to update transferring the information to VUE Ultimate in computer 2 and I get the message: VUE ULTIMATE is not installed on this computer which is not true I wish to continuously synchronize information both computers.
OscarEramirezZ

Re: synchronization

Postby VueSoft » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:36 pm

HI OscarEramirezZ, welcome to the forums. I've found what is causing the problem you're seeing. A correction has been made for the next release. I'll post a reply when the next release is ready to download.

In the meantime, you could configure VueMinder to share data between both computers in real-time, rather than needing to manually transfer data. The documentation linked below explains how to configure VueMinder to share data:
http://www,vueminder.com/sharing.php
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: synchronization

Postby VueSoft » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:43 am

Version 2016.08 corrects the problem transferring data from VueMinder Ultimate USB to the locally installed version of VueMinder Ultimate. To update, click the "Help -> Check for Updates" menu command.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support