Revisions Road Map

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Revisions Road Map

Postby apelec » Mon May 30, 2016 3:03 am

In the past two weeks I have tested VM in the way I want to use it. There is a lot to like in VM but a number of issues have come to light which make me hesitate to commit to it.

Dan, would you be prepared to publish your list of revisions in the pipe line and when these are likely to be included in next updates.

Thank you
apelec

Re: Revisions Road Map

Postby VueSoft » Mon May 30, 2016 11:53 pm

I typically fix any known bugs as soon as possible - usually in the next release. Suggestions and additional features are implemented as time allows, and are prioritized based on a variety of factors such as user interest and workload. I don't publicize which improvements will be in a release before the release is completed because that's subject to change.

The last release was on May 14. You can find the release history on the page linked below. This will give you an idea of how frequently releases are made and the types of improvements and corrections they contain:
http://www.vueminder.com/Version-History-Ultimate.aspx

I'm currently working on corrections for the problems you identified and those corrections should be in the next release. I don't have a firm release date planned because I don't know exactly how long it will take. My best guess is the next release will be available later in June.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Revisions Road Map

Postby apelec » Tue May 31, 2016 1:18 pm

Thank you for the reply and the link.

Would you like to offer me a job as beta tester ;-)
apelec

Return to Technical Support