Service Contract

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Service Contract

Postby ipbr21054 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

As per title ? but what is it.

I have just bought this pro version and i now see service contract and an expiry date.
Does this mean in 12 months i will have to pay again if i wish to use it or does it mean i will receive no support after the date shown ??

Please advise
ipbr21054

Re: Service Contract

Postby VueSoft » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

When you purchase VueMinder Calendar Pro, you automatically receive a 1 year service contract. This means any product updates and new versions will be free for the first year. You'll also have priority when contacting customer support. After the first year, the service contract can be optionally renewed (for $24.95 USD), allowing you to continue receiving product updates and priority support.

However, you don't need to renew the service contract. You could continue using the current version for as long as you'd like, or wait until there's a new version that contains some features you'd like to have, before you renew. You'll still receive support, but response time may be increased if there are other people with active service contracts requesting support at the same time.

Thanks for purchasing VueMinder Calendar Pro. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Return to Technical Support