tasks

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

tasks

Postby meg2000 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 am

Under files I do not have 'tasks' only 'events'...how do i enter my tasks ?
meg2000

Re: tasks

Postby VueSoft » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forums, Meg2000! In the Pro version, there should be a "New Task" command under the "File" menu. Are you not seeing this? Or are you using the Lite version?

The Lite version is a scaled-down version of the Pro version, and doesn't include the ability to define tasks, along with a number of other features. You can see a complete feature comparison here:
http://www.vuesoftsite.com/products/vueminder_feature_comparison.html

If you'd like to define tasks, you can upgrade to the Pro version through the main menu, by clicking the "Upgrade to Pro" command. You can also download and and install on top of the Lite version by using the following link:
http://www.vuesoftsite.com/download/VueMinder_Pro_Setup_5.2.0.exe

Any events and calendars created while using the Lite version will be present in the Pro version. Also, the Pro version will be fully functional for up to 30 days, without having to pay anything. After 30 days, you can either chose to purchase a license (usually $39.95), or return to the Lite version. If you return to the Lite version, any events created while using the Pro version will be available, but tasks won't be.

I hope this information helps. If you have any other questions, or if you're using the Pro version and still not seeing the "New Task" menu option, please let me know.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: tasks

Postby meg2000 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Thank you, i was afraid that might be the case. I didnt think i would need the Pro version, but maybe i do. I have a lot of cognative issues so i want somewhere to keep reminders too.

thanks again,

meg
meg2000

Return to Technical Support