description tooltips with event list

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

description tooltips with event list

Postby gjbth » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 am

Dan,

Can I configure the description tooltips that appear, when hovering over the event list, to look the same as those when in the calendar view. i.e the grey bubble look directly over the relevant event.

I have a four monitor set up and when I hover over the event list a narrow full width yellow description band always appears across monitor no 1, even if the calendar is on monitor no 4. To be honest The yellow display box would be great if I could resize it to be more square and appear in the right position.

Best Regards

gjbth
gjbth

Re: description tooltips with event list

Postby VueSoft » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Four monitors?! Good gosh man! :mrgreen:

I'll work on improving the event list tooltips. This has actually been on my list of "to dos" for a few weeks, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll try to have this improved in the next release.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: description tooltips with event list

Postby gjbth » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:49 pm

HeHeHe I actually have six, but I only switch the other two on when really necessary, two 22" and four 19". driven by three Nvidia cards.

To be fair it is a CAD drafting system and honestly it does make life easy when working on detailed drawings.

Anyway Vueminder performs well on a multi monitor set up, other than the event list tooltips.

I have the main calendar open permanently on one monitor and the dockable panes arranged on the next monitor.

Thanks again

gjbth
gjbth

Return to Technical Support