new event for contact

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.

Re: new event for contact

Postby bestoftherapy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi Dan,
Viewminder Ultimate on Stanley's computer is working and doesn't create a new calendar event on his computer which means what you said to do fixed the problem 100%. But on Stephanie's computer she is able to see calendar reminders and all she can see all of the current contacts but she is not able to see all of the current linked events on the calendar for current and previous dates in January for the contact named Miranda and she is unable to see the current 6:15-7:15 pm calendar event for the contact Miranda and currently right now the only new event for contact the Miranda Stephanie is currently seeing is the 6:30pm-7:30pm event for the contact Miranda.
If you need a screen shot of Stephanie's computer in Viewminder Ultimate to investigate this further please let us know.
Stanley and Stephanie
bestoftherapy

Postby VueSoft » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:10 am

Could you email me a screenshot. My guess is the events were linked with a calendar that isn't synced, but I can't tell without seeing a screenshot. You can email it to support@vueminder.com.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby bestoftherapy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Ok Dan Stephanie will do that right now.
Stanley and Stephanie
bestoftherapy

Postby bestoftherapy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Hi, Dan,
Its Stephanie I just sent you the screen shots you requested from my email address.
bestoftherapy

Postby bestoftherapy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi Dan,
Here are the screenshots that you requested of Stephanie's computer and what she is not seeing that I am.
There are 3 screen shot errors for the contact named Miranda which you will be seeing.
Stephanie tried to email you the screenshots you were requesting.
Stanley
Attachments
Viewminder Ultimate Error #3 Screen Capture Links for the contact Miranda.PNG
Viewminder Ultimate Error #3 Screen Capture Links for the contact Miranda.PNG (16.33 KiB) Viewed 333 times
Viewminder Ultimate Error #2 Screen Capture Events for the contact named Miranda for the  calendar date 1-23-19.PNG
Viewminder Ultimate Error #2 Screen Capture Events for the contact named Miranda for the calendar date 1-23-19.PNG (16.39 KiB) Viewed 333 times
Viewminder Error # 1 Screen Capture Error  for contact named Miranda's 1 event for 1-23-19 instead of 2 events on the calendar.PNG
Viewminder Error # 1 Screen Capture Error for contact named Miranda's 1 event for 1-23-19 instead of 2 events on the calendar.PNG (22.76 KiB) Viewed 333 times
bestoftherapy

Postby VueSoft » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Thank you for the information. I'll investigate the problem and will let you know when a correction is available.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Previous

Return to Technical Support