VueMinder Calendar 8.4.1 Released

VueSoft news and product announcements.

VueMinder Calendar 8.4.1 Released

Postby VueSoft » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 am

Version 8.4.1 of VueMinder Calendar has just been released. You can read about the new features here.

This version contains many improvements and corrections, such as the ability to sync with any number of different Google Calendar accounts, keyboard shortcuts for the toolbars and input fields in the various editor windows, support for default reminders in calendar subscriptions, visual improvements, reduced memory use, improvement performance, and corrections to how VueMinder syncs with Google Calendar and Outlook.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: VueMinder Calendar 8.4.1 Released

Postby Aikagi000 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Just stumbled across this and it is exxxxxxactly what I've been wanting!!!!!!! I love the transparent desktop calendar! it's simple and has info right there and ready.

BUT......... toodledo and Google tasks support and I'm so in heaven. Omg please tell me it's coming soon.

(ps. ever considered a mac version too?)
Aikagi000

Postby VueSoft » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi Aikagi000, glad you found us. :D

Google Task support has been completed for the next version (9.0), which will be released soon. An announcement will be posted when 9.0 is released. Please check back soon!

As for a Mac version - VueMinder is based on Microsoft .NET, which unfortunately doesn't run on Macs.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Better Software. Better Living.
VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Postby Aikagi000 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

ooooooooooohhhhh that's awesome news! I wasn't much of a toodledo fan any ways! I just went with it casue the iphone/ipad people keep pushing it. I did find a calendar app on Ipad that does google cal and google task so I think I'll be all set!!!

For those wanting to know. VueMinder for windows. Calengoo for iPad/iPhone/iTouch, Jorte for android. For Mac...... still looking for an all in one that connects to both. ( yes I actually have daily use in all 4 platforms. My life is crazy like that)
Aikagi000

Postby riftforce » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:07 am

Until Vueminder comes up with it's own smartphone calendar (which I understand is in the works), Business Calendar is better than Jorte (in my opinion). I am running 3 different calendars (business, personal and special events) each on their own tabs and colors. Business calendar also shows US Holidays without interfering with any of the other calendars.

Jorte works well enough, and I used it for the longest time, but I'm much happier with business calendar. It syncs with Google almost as soon as I finish entering the information and VueMinder syncs very well with Google, so I don't have to worry about erasing information or adding info to one and not getting done on the other.
riftforce

Return to Announcements